Thursday, February 5, 2009

You Know You Have a Problem When...

I am admittedly cheap. Everyone who knows me knows this. I love a good bargain and my heart leaps at the word "CLEARANCE".

I was looking through the petco sales paper just now and on the back page I saw parakeets advertised for ONLY $12.00! And my first thought was "crap, that's cheap, I may need to get some..."

It was then that I realized that I was talking about PARAKEETS. LIVE BIRDS. Do I want birds? No. Do I have any desire to house them? Absolutely not. But I was still so shaken by their "rock bottom price" that I, for a fleeting second, I considered stocking up...

It was then that I had a realization, I May Just Have a Problem...

1 comment:

GretchenandJosh said...

I'm glad you got realistic about that. Live birds spread disease... I would never be able to visit you again. And cooper would get bird flu...