Tuesday, December 2, 2008

it was like a PTERODACTYL going down in QUICK SAND

The quote my husband used to describe me when I fell yesterday in the walmart parking lot.

It was shaping up to be a good night. I had bought stuff for supper (grilled hamburgers for Craig and taco salad for me). We were both in a good mood. We had went to walmart and rented a FREE movie and we were on our way to get that beautiful baby! It had been snowing all day long and it was like walking in a winter wonderland. Me and Craig were walking arm in arm and had just strolled out of walmart when my STUPID TOO LONG PANTS collided with the FREAKIN SLIPPERY PARKING LOT and mixed with my GENERAL CLUMSINESS & INABILITY TO WALK and down I went...Since Craig was linked with me I apparently tried to take him down too. The way I fell I ended up turning completely around and I remember Craig's feet flailing over my head as he hopped me in an attempt NOT to fall. He succeeded. I lay wounded. Okay well not much was wounded but my pride and also I ripped the strap on my fake crock...

After I got myself up and we laughed hysterically we proceeded home and had the anticipated good night. While I was in the bathroom changing I hear Craig on the phone with Joann. He's describing my fall and he goes "it was like a PTERODACTYL...going down in...QUICK SAND...KAW KAWWW" and I open the door to find him flapping his arms. I roll my eyes and smile and remember that it's moments like this, when my husband makes fun of me for almost breaking my leg that I realize just how much I love this man...

1 comment:

angela said...

it's good to know your friends and family will always be there when you are down... to point and laugh at you