Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Think I Want To Live On a Kitty Farm

I got the idea from Beth and I decided that yes, I too want to live on a kitty farm. I have plenty of available land where I live, I mean I can't think of anything that would make my grandma (who's land is previously was) or my dad (who's land it technically is) prouder than if I rounded up hundreds of stray cats and put them there...yeah that was sarcasm...BUT my MOM (who's land it also technically is) would like it...I think...

Craig was disgruntled at Studley Dudley the other day when his tiny claws penetrated our couch. In his exasperated mood he declared that "of course I don't care if the cats destroy every material thing that we own because if it was up to me I would have 75 cats". Nothing could be closer to the truth.

I feel that cats are sometimes overlooked as tossed to the side, treated not as important as *dogs*...now don't get me wrong, dogs are okay, I don't think I've ever met an animal I actually don't like but cats have got to be my favorite. And I know there are others like me. Now all I have to do is round these people up and we can start making plans...

I have a vision: a wildlife sanctuary made up entirely of cats. With trees and treats and jingly balls and the catnip will grow wild and the milk and honey will flow freely...

No comments: