Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Something in Common with Conan

well we finally reached triple digits...WOO HOO. some bloggers (like heather armstrong at http://www.dooce.com/ ) get thousands of hits a day and it takes me a half a month to reach 100...

I feel like conan o'brien, how he always says only like 10 people are watching his show...that's me. Except instead of the late late show its the show after that...you know the one where its like 3:30 am and they're selling something and you're like "why the crap am I watching this" and then you realize that it's because the remote is all the way across the room where you threw it at the cat for climbing up the wall and you think "well probably I'm not going to use this $599.99 upper body workout machine because it's 3:30 and so far I've been to lazy to get up and go to bed"...oh my bad that's actually an INFO-MERCIAL...but that's what I am.

I am the INFO-MERCIAL of blogs...

No comments: