Monday, September 15, 2008

For those of you who said I should write a book...

I couldn't agree more. I would love to quit my job and dedicate enough of my spare time, untapped brain cells and random wonderings to writing a book! And luckily I figured out a way to do it and live even more comfortably than I do now...

All I need is $5.00. Look at it as an advance. You're pre-ordering a book that will be delivered to you upon completion...guaranteed by Christmas (year 2018). So yeah...I mean doesn't that sound like a winner? Think about it as getting in on the ground floor of a new, late-breaking phenomenon called shananigans.

So...after careful calculations I only need each person to donate, UH scratch that, INVEST $5.00. And I only need about 6000 people to do this.

I installed a counter on my blogpage this afternoon to keep up with how many hits I get everyday. Not counting my own I'm up to 6 today. Six. That changes the math in the above stated equation slightly. If there are only six of you I'll need you each of you to contribute $5000.00. It's kind of the same, just higher...think of it as a bigger investment.

Hey, don't blame me, you're the one who wanted the book...

1 comment:

HOT MAMA said...

I'll invest! It'll be a safer bet than AIG!